2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Car Space
Sold: October 2017
Sold Price: $1,500,000
Sold By: Joseph Fairchild
We were referred to the owner of 1105/50 Murray St Sydney by her neighbour, who happened to be one of our landlords. The owners had the property on the market for over 6 months with 3 agencies and had grown tired of not getting results. It’s not that offers weren’t coming in, they were, but they were low. Then after 8 weeks no offers were coming in whatsoever.
We were so excited about taking on this case because we love this building and saw the charm of the apartment. One Darling Harbour is such an iconic building in the ultimate entertainment precinct in Sydney – Darling Harbour.
It was a purchaser from our database who ended up buying the apartment. They live out in regional NSW and certainly would not have come across the apartment through any traditional marketing methods.
Apartment Sale Case Study Summary:
- Property was listed for over 6 months with 3 other agencies with no success
- Property exchanged through Metro Realty in 29 days
- Vacant Possession with all furnishings included
- The new owners wanted a tenant so we advertised and secured a tenant for $1,000 per week
- Fully renovated. We estimate vendor spent about $200k on renovation
- Marketed with Metro Realty secret sauce
- The purchaser came from Metro Realty database. They were not actively on the market to buy and would not have come across the apartment through the traditional marketing methods
If you have any questions about this sale or listing your property feel free to call the miracle maker man Joseph Fairchild at 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View the property advert here: metrorealty.com.au/property/110550-murray-st-sydney-nsw-2000/
View the vendor testimonial here:
View the buyer testimonial here: