2 Bedrooms + Study, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Car Space
Sold: November 2017
Sold Price: $1,080,000
Sold By: Joseph Fairchild
We’ve had the pleasure of selling this beautiful apartment right in the centre of Sydney City, late last month.
What we loved about this apartment structurally was that it was very spacious and had a study room. What we loved even more is that the property was renovated and styled for the sale (styling adds so much value!)
The vendor’s expectations in terms of price was very reasonable. When we took over, the property had already been listed with another real estate agency for 4 months with no success. We had it exchanged in under 20 days.
We think the apartment was a great buy because: You will not be able to buy a 2 bedroom apartment around $1.08M on Bathurst st anymore – there are only 2 other residential buildings on Bathurst Street: Lumiere (101 Bathurst Street, Sydney) and Greenland (115 Bathurst Street, Sydney). 2 bedrooms in those buildings will be asking a MINIMUM of $1.6M and $2M respectively.
Apartment Sale Case Study Summary:
- Property was listed with non local real estate agency for 4 months with no success
- Vacant Possession
- Renovated with new carpet and fresh paint
- Apartment was styled throughout the campaign
- Marketed with Metro Realty secret sauce
- Property exchanged through Metro Realty in 20 days
- The purchaser came from Metro Realty database and had inspected another apartment in the CBD with us 5 months ago
If you have any questions about this sale or are thinking of listing your property feel free to call our miracle maker man Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email email@example.com
View the property advert here: metrorealty.com.au/property/24137-139-bathurst-st-sydney-nsw-2000
View the vendor’s testimonial here: https://www.ratemyagent.com.au/real-estate-agent/joseph-fairchild/reviews/24-137-bathurst-st-sydney-aaj5km