Want to know where you can find the Best Christmas Concerts in Sydney?
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than immersing yourself in the beautiful harmonies of angelic choirs. Nothing beats celebrating a toasty, warm Christmas with some carols!
If you’re stuck on what to do this Christmas, you’re in luck! We’ve hand-picked the top Christmas carol concerts in Sydney – perfect for an outing with your friends and family!
1. Coogee Carols – located at Goldstein Reserve, Coogee Beach from 6:30pm on Sunday the 16th of December.
2. Carols In The Domain – located in The Domain from 7pm on Friday the 21st of December.
3. Carols Under The Bridge, Kirribilli – located in Kirribilli from 7pm on Saturday the 15th of December.
4. Sydney Christmas Children’s Concert – located at Prince Alfred Park, Surry Hills from 6:30pm on Saturday the 1st of December.
5. Carols In The Park, Five Dock – located at Halliday Park from 7:30pm on Monday the 17th of December.
6. The Magic of Christmas At The Concourse – located in Chatswood from 2pm on Sunday the 9th of December.
7. Alexandria Village Christmas Concert – located in Alexandria on Friday the 28th of December.
8. Carols By The Sea – Located at South Bondi Park from 4:30pm on Wednesday the 12th of December
9. The Lights of Christmas at St Mary’s Cathedral – located at St Mary’s Cathedral at 7:30pm from the 5th of December.
10. Choirs in The City: Pitt St Mall – located in Pitt Street Mall from the 25th of November to the 23rd of December every Thursday (6-8pm), Saturday (6-7pm) and Sunday (6-7pm).
11. Choirs In The City: Martin Place – located at the Martin Place Christmas tree from the 24th of December.
12. Christmas Carols At Bressington Park, Homebush – located at Bressington Park from 5pm on Saturday the 8th of December.
13. Carols In The Crescent At Parramatta Park With Guy Sebastian – located at Parramatta Park from 6:30pm on Saturday the 15th of December.
Enjoy this seasons’ festivities! We wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!