Art Deco Charm, Brimming with Potential
Apartment - Darlinghurst NSW
Brimming with character and potential, this 1st-floor abode poses a unique opportunity to create your dream home or secure a niche investment property. Situated in the Art Deco building ‘Martin Hall’, the apartment offers a peaceful lifestyle in the vibrant heart of Darlinghurst.
Flooded with natural light and showing off signature features such as polished floorboards, high ornate ceilings, and quaint window fittings, this is a rare find!
– Set well back from the street with security gate and entry intercom
– Beautiful entrance through common gardens
– Open and light-filled living with timber floors and high ceilings
– Generous bedroom has a built-in robe, tiled ensuite with laundry fittings
– Quiet, convenient pocket near Victoria Street restaurants and cafes
– Moments from public transport and the CBD
Total Area: 47m2
Aspect: North West
Level: 1st Floor
Tenancy: Leased month-to-month
Rent Return: $530 per week
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer to purchase please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath