Sitting in an idyllic location, this apartment is a mix of casual elegance and simplicity that never goes out of style. Featured with floor-to-ceiling glass, it captures the leafy streetscape and modern and bright interiors.
Located a delightful short stroll away from the trendy Central Park, UTS campus, Broadway Shopping Centre, Central Park, and Chinatown.
The apartment offers complete comfort and functionality with open-plan living. It makes excellent buying for busy professionals looking for a city-fringe pad or investors wishing for a stress-free investment.
• High ceiling, Open plan living/dining flowing onto the balcony
• King size bedroom with double built-ins and with balcony access, overlooking the city vista
• A chef's kitchen featuring a kitchen island, double sink, ample cupboard, and bench space. As a bonus, a new oven and cooktop was installed recently
• Fully tiled bathroom
• Corner location, capturing both South and West aspects
• Split AC system and internal laundry cupboard with washer and dryer
• Secure and well maintained building with entertainer's rooftop and fully equipped gym
4 mins walk to Central Park and Chippendale Green (290 meters)
5 mins walk to Prince Alfred Park (450 meters)
6 mins walk to UTS (450 meters)
8 mins walk to Central Train and Light Rail Stations (
10 mins walk to Broadway Shopping centre (800 meters), where you will find countless shopping and dining options
Total Area: 53m2
Aspect: South West
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected]