Nestled within the heart of Darlinghurst you will find 'The Hopes', a tranquil, boutique establishment defined by a well-maintained, heritage charm. The apartment itself has been renovated to achieve a balance of contemporary elegance which perfectly compliments the art-deco foundations.
• Quality renovated bathroom, and kitchen complimenting the original charm
• Streamlined kitchen with hidden dishwasher, electric stovetop and tiled splashback
• Bright and airy bathroom with internal laundry and glass shower screen
• Oversized bedroom with 2 windows and wardrobe
• Floating floorboards throughout and gallery-inspired LED downlights
• Flooded with natural sunlight throughout
• Enjoy the fresh air or entertain guests in the leafy common area
• Security building with intercom
• Access to the common rooftop terrace with lovely views
Total Area: 33m2
Aspect: North East
Tenancy: Leased until 7/4/2020
Rent Return: $510 per week
To make an offer please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.