Pristine City Views Complemented by Timeless Modern Interiors
Welcome to 1307 of Darling Rise!
Feel the rush of standing on the 13th floor overlooking the dazzling lights of the city!
Perched in Darling Rise, a strong architectural statement and Sydney's newest iconic address is unit 1307, presenting you with the most sought-after aspect and layout.
Soaring ceilings, a spatially extravagant floor plan, and careful sourcing of quality materials such as warm wood floorboards, steel-framed glazing, quality kitchen and bathroom fixtures and fittings have created this timeless modern residence.
• Views of the cityscape are maximized with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the apartment
• Ultra-modern chef's kitchen featuring gas cooking, quality appliances, and abundant cupboards space
• State of the art island benchtop and mirrored splashbacks
• Enjoy your ensuite with the ever-popular walk through shower and bath
• Both bathrooms enjoy nonslip tiles, frameless shower screens, and the wooden accent in the vanity warms up space like no other!
• Kings-sized bedrooms with plush carpets for comfort and dazzling Darling Harbour views!
• The master bedroom enjoys access to the balcony, perfect for sipping your morning latte while admiring the urban vista
• Quality floorboards throughout the living area, ducted A/C, internal laundry, and security intercom system
• A separate study room - working from home has never been better!
• Secure car space and storage
All this with the bonus of calling Darling Square home! This near-new complex offers exclusive, state-of-the-art facilities, including a pool, gym, community rooms, and gardens. As a result, the location is in high demand!
Walk to Darling Harbour, take a stroll through Tumbalong Park or the Chinese Gardens of Friendship. There are endless dining, entertainment, and transport options all at your doorstep.
Total Area: 103m2
Internal Area: 86m2
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.