Welcome to 1307 of Darling Rise!
Feel the rush of standing on the 13th floor overlooking the dazzling lights of the city!
Perched in Darling Rise, a strong architectural statement and Sydney's newest iconic address is unit 1307, presenting you with the most sought-after aspect and layout.
Soaring ceilings, a spatially extravagant floor plan, and careful sourcing of quality materials such as warm wood floorboards, steel-framed glazing, quality kitchen and bathroom fixtures and fittings have created this timeless modern residence.
• Views of the cityscape are maximized with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the apartment
• Ultra-modern chef's kitchen featuring gas cooking, quality appliances, and abundant cupboards space
• State of the art island benchtop and mirrored splashbacks
• Enjoy your ensuite with the ever-popular walk through shower and bath
• Both bathrooms enjoy nonslip tiles, frameless shower screens, and the wooden accent in the vanity warms up space like no other!
• Kings-sized bedrooms with plush carpets for comfort and dazzling Darling Harbour views!
• The master bedroom enjoys access to the balcony, perfect for sipping your morning latte while admiring the urban vista
• Quality floorboards throughout the living area, ducted A/C, internal laundry, and security intercom system
• A separate study room - working from home has never been better!
• Secure car space and storage
All this with the bonus of calling Darling Square home! This near-new complex offers exclusive, state-of-the-art facilities, including a pool, gym, community rooms, and gardens. As a result, the location is in high demand!
Walk to Darling Harbour, take a stroll through Tumbalong Park or the Chinese Gardens of Friendship. There are endless dining, entertainment, and transport options all at your doorstep.
Total Area: 103m2
Internal Area: 86m2
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.