Nestled on the 17th floor of the highly sought-after ‘’The Peak” complex, this property is more than just an apartment. It’s a lifestyle on the doorsteps to entertainment and also living essentials located within a prestigious and immaculately run and maintained building. With abundant natural light and floor-to-ceiling windows boasting the city views, you instantly feel the positive energy as you walk through the door.
As an owner at The Peak complex, you’ll have complete access to an impressive list of facilities, including a resort-style swimming pool, gym, spa, sauna, tennis courts, BBQ area, mini golf and even an outdoor playground for the little ones. Additionally, without leaving the building, you can directly access the very popular Market City shopping center with several branded outlet stores and also the iconic Paddy’s markets on the ground level.
• The fluid relationship between the open-plan living and dining, which seamlessly opens up to a generous sun-soaked balcony
• Views of the cityscape are maximized with floor-to-ceiling windows
• A highly maintained, parallel shaped kitchen with separate storage / pantry.
• Crisp bathrooms in white and neutrals with double vanities add to the luxe look and feel
• Two bedrooms in their wing, the master with a generous walk-in robe and ensuite
• Internal laundry / storage and secure parking
• Endless entertainment and exercise options with Darling Square, Darling Harbour, ICC, Barangaroo, and • Hyde Park at your door steps.
• Located directly next to UTS library, law, and business faculty. TAFE and the University of Sydney a short walk away.
Total Area: 122m2
Internal Area: 108m2
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.