Picture this: You rise early and get a quick work out at the residents-only gym. Freshen up in your luxury ensuite with rainfall shower. Prepare a simple breakfast in the designer kitchen. Sip your coffee and enjoy the morning light on the private balcony, overlooking tall trees and the waking city below. Walk to work or hop on the light rail which is only 350 metres away.
This is the lifestyle that this apartment offers, defined by only the finest design elements and surrounded by a diverse array of restaurants, cafes and entertainment options. You'll find yourself in foodie heaven when you live here, walk everywhere, low strata levies, pet-friendly, what's not to love?
- Spacious living area with natural stone floors, high ceilings & downlights
- Open kitchen with glamorous island bench, quality appliances including dishwasher
- Extended living, with spacious and private balcony
- Main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and sleek ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Unique residents only garden and fully equipped gym
- One secure car parking space and bicycle storage stacker
Total Area: 100m2
Internal Area: 79m2
Car space: 14m2
Bicycle Stacker: 1m2
Pets: The Quay is a pet-friendly building (subject to approval)
Aspect: South East
Tenancy: Leased, month-to-month
Rent Return: $995 per week
To make an offer to purchase please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.