Welcome to unit 314 of Regis Towers.
As you walk through, the apartment instantly greets you with abundant natural light from The North East, one of the most desirable aspects no matter where you are in the city. This residence is a haven of peace and comfort for all other times, providing two well-scaled bedrooms plus a flexible retreat with full-height glazing that can be used as a study or winter garden.
At the heart of the floorplan is the lounge room that can be accessed from the bedrooms, dining area, and enclosed balcony, flanking it on all sides.
Convenient, easy lifestyle in the heart of Sydney with every imaginable amenities at your doorstep. You will find World Square only a block away, a popular destination with shops, various grocers, and an untold number of cafes, restaurants, and cinemas; you're never far from something to do!
Head down South, you have the Southern CBD, where you will find Central Station, China Town, and Market city for an untold number of culinary delights!
You are also only an 8-minute stroll away (700 meters) from Sydney's newest precinct, Darling Square, where you will find world-class dining and laneway bars. Follow the harbor water, and you can experience Darling Harbour, King street wharf, and further onto Barangaroo Reserve.
• Pleasant city outlook, sought out North East aspect
• Generously sized interiors, 131 sqm on title
• Well-flowing entertainment area: walk-in kitchen separate from the dining area and well-placed lounge room.
• Walk-in kitchen featuring gas cooking, classic stone benchtops, and ample bench space as well as cabinetry
• Generously sized Enclosed balcony + outdoor balcony.
• Fully tiled bathrooms, the master enjoying separate bath and shower
• Linen cupboards, A/C plant room, and internal laundry are kept away from the living space within the hallway.
• Onsite building management w/ 24hr concierge service
• Internal laundry, Intercom, secure lock up garage
• Access to a resort-style pool and gym facilities
Total Area: 131m2
Internal Area: 116m2
Aspect: North East
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer, please get in touch with Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.