If you are looking for a blue-chip investment in the CBD, convenient to occupy yet easy to rent out, look no further! Unit 1802 is Nestled right across World Square, part of the CBD with a 'never sleeps' vibe.
World Square location, popular with professionals and hospitality workers alike, is home to some of the best real estate in the city. A short stroll would take you to QVB, Pitt Street Mall, Town Hall, and further onto Darling Harbour and Darling Square. Head down South and follow your nose, and you will find Chinatown, Market City, and Darling Square, a brand new cultural hub home to world-class dining and laneway bars.
For an after-work nature stroll option, you have Hyde Park only 5 mins away (550 meters), and then head over to the Domain or the Royal Botanic Gardens for a different walk.
Unit 1802 makes an attractive choice for investors as it's a low-maintenance rental due to the location and low outgoings.
This modern apartment sits high on the 18th level and features a large living area, a full kitchen, and a one-bedroom-like studio with access to the balcony.
• Open plan living/dining flowing onto the main balcony
• A gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, a good amount of space for a large fridge, and stainless steel appliances with the added benefit of ample pantry space
• Bedroom featuring built-ins and access to the second balcony
• Two balconies, both with urban views
• Internal laundry
• Resort-style facilities including a fully equipped gym and a full lap pool
• Secure building with intercom
The apartment has been cherished under the same ownership for over a decade and comes with positive vibes!
To make an offer on this extraordinary home or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.