Defined by comfort and continuous flow of interior space, this apartment is set in a peaceful block boasting manicured gardens and a delightful outdoor swimming pool. A serene color scheme of beige, natural wood, and brown sets a relaxing and welcoming mood in this apartment. The home feels detached from the hustle and bustle of the outside world and yet conveniently a short walk from Hornsby Train Station, Westfield Shopping Centre, schools, and the local playgrounds.
Low maintenance block with low strata fees this apartment makes a fantastic investment or a first home.
Generous open plan living area opens to a good-sized balcony with a sought-after North aspect.
• Modern gas kitchen with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, and ample storage
• Two queen-sized bedrooms, both including built-in wardrobe
• The Master bedroom features a large ensuite
• Stylish main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry & reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Secure parking
Total Area: 107m2
Internal Area: 90m2
Aspect: North and East
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer please contact Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.