Situated in the quality Leichhardt Green development, this apartment offers a stylish retreat with fresh interiors, a sleek modern design, and an easy-to-maintain residence suitable for owner-occupiers and investors alike.
Thanks to a boom in new construction, the once industrial Upward Street neighborhood has transformed into a fashionable residential enclave. It is conveniently close to parks, shops, and light rail stations; this two-bedroom apartment is perfect for anyone seeking a modern inner-city lifestyle.
• State of the art finishes throughout
• Open plan living/dining with natural light laced with downlights throughout
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and gas cooking
• Timber floorboards throughout living and kitchen area
• Large balcony with Upward St views
• Both bedrooms open up to the balcony
• Both bedrooms are carpeted and have built-in wardrobes
• Master bathroom is fully tiled with shower and bath
• 5min walk to Leichhardt shops where you'd find Woolworths and Aldi
• 5 min walk to Leichhardt light rail station
• Short stroll away from Cadigal Reserve and Petersham park for green time
Total Area: 95m2
Internal Area: 81m2
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer please contact Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.