We are presenting an outstanding investment prospect in the booming districts of North Ryde and Macquarie Park.
The dual key two bedroom Serviced Apartment boasts a fully furnished package in a high-demand location with excellent building facilities and a secured long-term tenant. The apartment is a dual key layout, comprising a full one-bedroom unit plus a separate studio unit, maximising flexibility and revenue potential. It was fully refurbished to Oaks’ 4.5 star hotel standard, with new kitchens, bathrooms, carpets etc in 2019, at a cost to the current owner of $47k.
Both apartments are among the most sought-after in the building, as they have a very quiet and peaceful aspect, with easterly views, overlooking Lane Cove National Park.
The building is immaculately maintained in the Oaks complex, which features facilities including; full lap swimming pool, BBQ area, fully equipped gym, restaurant, and conference room.
522 (Studio Apartment) Highlights:
• Open plan studio with pleasant leafy outlook overlooking Lane Cove National Park
• Study nook, compact built-in, and kitchenette
• Fully tiled modern bathroom with frameless shower screen
521 (One Bedroom Apartment highlights:
• Lounge/dining area opening up to the balcony overlooking Lane Cove National Park
• Full kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer, oven, dishwasher etc
• Large modern bathroom
• Separate queen-sized bedroom with built-ins
• Private balcony
• Full internal laundry with washing machine, dryer, laundry tub etc
Location and building:
• Outdoor Pool, Spa, Gym, and Restaurant In Complex
• Large underground car-park managed on behalf of all guests by the hotel
• North Ryde Metro Station only 550m Away
• Easy Access To CBD, M2, and Macquarie Shopping Centre
• Prime Location, Minutes From Macquarie Business Park And Public Transport
• Just 6 Mins Drive From Macquarie Shopping Centre And 15 Mins From Sydney CBD
• Sydney Airport Is Only A 30-Minute Drive Away
Total Area: 83m2
Outgoings (per quarter):
Currently tenanted until Jan 2026 by Oaks
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Teejay Seo on 0401 295 604 or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.