Set in the vibrant heart of Newtown, the unit has been fully fitted and zoned for hassle-free investment solutions. Savvy investors and owner-occupiers recognize the value in the fresh lick of paint, freshly laid floorboards, new light fittings, custom-made wardrobe, a study desk, air conditioning and the cleverly fitted internal laundry.
The studio has been duly maintained and tightly held for over a decade with zero vacancy—ideal for an investor seeking solid returns and steady growth over the long term.
• Open plan studio apartment, fully furnished
• North facing balcony with flyscreen and quality glazing for heat and noise protection
• The bathroom has been fitted with a cleverly designed internal laundry with a washer and dryer
• Fitted with split system A/C, dishwasher and custom wardrobe featuring a study desk
• Rejuvenated with new floorboards, paint, and light fittings
• Secure building with lift access
• Secure car space within the building including extra over bonnet storage
The apartment is a short stroll to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, University of Sydney campuses, and Newtown dining and shopping strip.
Total Area: 42m2
Internal Area: 27m2
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.