This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.metrorealty.com.au
Captivating Views. The 'ANEW' Advantage
Defined by elegant design and luxury finishes, feel instantly at ease upon walking into this spacious and naturally inspired home. One of a collection of designer apartments which capture city living at its finest. Topped with an expansive roof-top garden providing a glorious vantage point and a wonderful environment for entertaining or relaxing outdoors.
• Elegant and spacious throughout, an open living area flows effortlessly
• One of the largest balconies with an optimal North Easterly aspect - Capturing sweeping views back towards the city skyline and the surrounding district, it's the perfect place to unwind.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes enjoy ample natural light and pleasant outlook
• Floor-to-ceiling glass enhances the backdrop, flooding the apartments with natural light
• A kitchen that inspires the inner chef, featuring top of the line appliances including gas stove & dishwasher
• Bathrooms that impress, fully-tiled with sleek finishes and a refined, modern look
• Internal laundry, air-conditioning and security intercom access
• One security car space
ANEW takes centre stage for the revitalisation and transformation of this vibrant urban village on the rise. Enjoy a sense of connection, a feeling of community and a friendly local vibe. Revered architects Abworks have created a dramatic contemporary building right in the heart of Rockdale, opposite the new Rockdale City Library. Just a 3 minute walk to the station, it presents the perfect address for those seeking stylish designer surrounds with everything at their doorstep. Reap the rewards of a high-growth locale and wonderful lifestyle opportunity as Rockdale stars ANEW.
To make an offer to purchase please contact Navpreet Nat on 0420 724 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.