Positioned on the top floor of a boutique block, this two-bedroom apartment offers a sunny North-facing aspect and is ideal for a young family or anyone looking to downsize.
The apartment is a great place to call home! It offers an open-plan lounge/dining room, kitchen with sleek stone benchtops, two bedrooms, a spacious balcony, and a tandem car space.
The location is the best of both worlds. On the one hand, you are on a quiet street living the suburban life. On the other hand, You also have everything right at your fingertips. You can easily commute to work each day but still find plenty of time outside the office for fun and relaxation, thanks to its location in one of our most desirable neighbourhoods! You are only a 4 mins (1.1km) drive from King Georges Rd shopping and cafe strip. 3 mins drive (1.2kms) will take you to Hurstville Train station Westfields Hurstville for an untold number of food, shopping, and entertainment options.
About the apartment:
- Top floor apartment facing North
- Generous 144 sqm on title
- Open plan lounge/dining area opening up to the balcony
- Floor to ceiling glass throughout entertainment areas to capitalise on the sunlight
- Gourmet stone kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
- Queen-sized bedrooms with built-ins and two filly tiled bathrooms
- Spacious entertainers balcony
- Tandem car space
- Low maintenance block, ideal for investors also
- Occupy or invest - the choice is yours!
Total Area: 144m2
Internal Area: 116
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer on this apartment or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.