Sprawled over three levels, this New York-style apartment is defined by light and space. The residence boasts enormous windows that allow natural light to infiltrate the interior and an eclectic mix of textures and styles that adds character and personality to the apartment.
Nestled on the hip side of Surry Hills, it's a quick stroll to the gourmet delights of local cafes, restaurants, light rail stop, Central Station, UTS, and Chinatown.
• Loft-style living/dining area which flows effortlessly out to the balcony with a peaceful outlook
• A gourmet kitchen featuring an island bench and gas cooking. The steel benchtop gives the workspace even more character.
• Separate internal laundry and spare guest bathroom on the entry-level
• The second level is home to the first and second bedroom
• The third level is the master bedroom quarters, a walk-in wardrobe, and a private terrace
• Secure Car Space
Investors would appreciate the low strata levies stemming from the well-maintained building without facilities to upkeep.
Total Area: 138m2
Internal Area: 124m2
Aspect: North and West
Level: Level 3-5
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.