Promising unmatched convenience in a premier location, this studio apartment combines everyday comfort, city views and excellent on site amenities. It's set high above World Square in the renowned 'Hordern Towers' building, within a walk of the Queen Victoria Building, Westfield Sydney and Market City.
The complex offers 24/7 concierge services, while residents also have access to communal facilities including a large lap swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym, table tennis area and squash court. It's a stroll to Museum Station, Central and Town Hall, with light rail and bus links also only moments away.
• Easycare home positioned on the 37th floor of the building
• Flexible open layout for living, dining and accommodation
• Sliding doors lead out to the private undercover balcony
• Low maintenance kitchen featuring gas cooktop
• Good sized bathroom includes glass shower and sleek vanity
• Built-in robe, internal laundry plus dedicated parking space
• Ideal opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers
• Mere minutes away from world class shops and restaurants
• Within close proximity of Oxford Street's vibrant dining hub
• Handy to a choice of harbourside trails and ferry wharves
To make an offer on this extraordinary apartment or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.