Welcome to 508 of One Darling Harbour!
This modern residence nestled on Murray Street is designed to dazzle with exceptional interiors and a desirable location.
As you enter, you cannot help but appreciate the free-flowing entertainment areas, gallery-like wall space, natural ventilation, abundant light, and floor-to-ceiling windows that give the apartment a resort-style vibe!
The building location is truly exclusive and regarded as a hidden gem by locals. Being right atop Darling Harbour, you are only a stroll away from award-winning restaurants, cafes, laneway bars, grocers, Museums, public transport, and an untold number of urban stroll routes.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT
● Open plan lounge area with floor-to-ceiling glass capturing maximum sunlight and pleasant views of the cityscape
● A continuous dining/kitchen/living space opening out to the balcony.
● The kitchen is the star of this home. Features ample workspace, glass splashbacks, LED under lights, stainless steel appliances, and beautifully finished cabinets of the neutral colour palette in well-executed proportions.
● State of the art appliances including an induction hob
● The two bedrooms are the kind that will make for a better night's sleep! The master bedroom features a supersize bedroom with an ensuite, while the second bedroom features a glamorous vibe with navy blue and cream textures.
● Spacious entertaining balcony with glass balustrading
● Internal laundry, A/C system, and intercom system
● Both bathrooms featuring sensor lights
● Resort-style amenities: indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym, and rooftop lounge
● 24/7 concierge, customer service is outstanding
● Security car space, lift access and separate storage cage
Once you have lived in this building, you usually never want to go anywhere else. Concierge service and amenities are anything but ordinary. Take a dip in the resort-style pool, work up a sweat in the fully equipped gym, or entertain your family and friends on the rooftop overlooking the Harbour.
You can take a footbridge to Darling Harbour, where endless activities and entertainment are available for the whole family. Short stroll to King Street Wharf, Barangaroo, and Darling Square. One Darling Harbour is also one of the most family and pet friendly buildings in the city.
For a quieter activity, stroll to Pyrmont following the Darling Island wharves.
This is a great path if you want a mix of water views and to immerse yourself in nature. You get to follow the wharves and parklands for the whole walk, and this is a great one to take your furry friends along.
Total Area: 110m2
Internal Area: 93m2
Outgoings (per quarter):
Carpark location: Level 1
To make an offer, please get in touch with Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.