This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.metrorealty.com.au
They don't build them like this anymore
It's not every day that Sydney CBD comes across a large one bedroom plus study apartment, such as unit 5, in a prestigious Trafalgar building.
With 126 sqm space on the title, this apartment enjoys a large outdoor courtyard, an enclosed balcony, and quality indoor finishes and a comfortable, flowing layout.
Take advantage of the warmer climate and turn the 62sqm courtyard quiet urban oasis, so inviting, especially with a pot of tea or freshly brewed coffee.
Location is one of the best in the CBD. A big drawcard to Kent Street has always been its proximity to urban wharf walks, shops and countless restaurants and entertainment options.
- Living area carpeted throughout with quality plush carpets
- Queen size bedroom cleverly flowing onto the balcony through glass sliding doors
- Ultra-modern chef's kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Large study room
- Internal laundry
- Spacious and modern bathroom featuring a shower and a bath!
Did we forget to mention spacious anywhere? Space is a luxury in the CBD, and this apartment is decadent with it!
- Total Area: 126sqm
- Aspect: West
- Pet-Friendly: Yes - upon application
Outgoings (Per Quarter)
Capital Works Special Levy: $406 last levy is 1 July 2022
- 6 mins walk (500m) to King street wharf, and all Darling Harbour and Barangaroo has to offer
- 6 mins walk (500m)to Pitt Street Mall
- 6 mins walk (500m) to QVB light rail station
- 8 mins walk to Wynyard station
- 13 min walk (1km) to Hyde Park. Walk further to Domain and Royal Botanic Gardens for an extended urban walk.
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.