If you’re attracted by dazzling city views and space fitted with high-quality finishing touches, you will be impressed with 4207 of Hordern Towers! Enjoy both aspects of East and South and enjoy hypnotic sunrises from this 42nd-floor residence. You’ll also love the moments just before sunset as the sky slowly darkens and the urban sprawl begins to glow in lights of all colors.
Designed for people who love to entertain, the apartment features floor-to-ceiling glass, an open plan living/dining area, timber deck-inspired balcony, polished floorboards, and large bedrooms, both possessing jaw-dropping views!
• Open plan living/dining offers the ideal setting for relaxing and entertaining.
• Updated U-Shaped kitchen featuring gas cooking and gleaming lacquered cabinetry that make it feel roomier
• Contemporary bathrooms, the ensuite offering a separate shower and a bath-tub
• Two generous bedrooms in their wing, separated by the living area
• The master bedroom featuring a woman’s best friend, a walk-in wardrobe
• Balcony boasting South and Eastern views of Sydney CBD
• Secure car space, located on a coveted level
• Onsite building management and resort style pool, sauna, spa, squash courts, and gym
Located atop World Square, the apartment is a delightful short stroll away from Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, and train and light rail stops. It makes excellent buying for owner-occupiers seeking a residence where city life remains a pleasure or a long-term investor wishing for a minimal vacancy at all times.
Total Area: 124m2
Internal Area: 111m2
Aspect: East and South
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.