On offer for the first time since 1992, high up on level 31 this East facing apartment represents a singular opportunity to roll up your sleeves and create your dream vision. Featuring a generous 149m2 interior, gleaming harbour and cityscape views and charming floor to ceiling windows, this truly is a renovators dream.
- Entry into an oversized living and dining room with abundant storage
- Unique features include timber bar and floor to ceiling windows
- Large, well-maintained kitchen with adjoining laundry room
- Huge master bedroom with balcony access and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms boasting generous proportions and built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath and large shower. Added convenience with separate toilet
- Dream balcony, spanning the whole length of the apartment
- Unbelievable views of Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral & the sparkling Harbour beyond
- One secure car parking space
- Amazing building facilities include; indoor pool, spa, gym and games room with ping pong & squash court
- Security building with concierge, Lift access and intercom system
Auction: On Site - 9/3/19 @ 1:20pm
Total Area: 163m2
Internal Area: 149m2
Tenancy: Vacant Possession
Pets Allowed? Yes - Subject to Strata Approval
Parking: One secure car space
Outgoings (per quarter)
Strata: $7,884 (According to the strata committee, strata will be reduced at the next budget)
To make an offer to purchase please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.