Immaculate Two Bedroom + Study, World Tower Apartment
Dynamic views over Hyde Park, the city skyline and Sydney Harbour create a spectacular backdrop to the luxurious interiors of this sought after World Tower apartment. With a great sense of space and abundant natural light, this generous apartment has a warm and calming feel, the perfect city retreat allowing for a balanced yet exciting lifestyle.
Not to mention the convenience that living in the World Tower brings. With every conceivable attraction at your fingertips such as Darling Harbour, Chinatown and hundreds of restaurants and entertainment opportunities within walking distance. The apartment is set right above World Square, so you can shop to your hearts content, and with Hyde Park as your backyard what more could you want?
• Bright living areas flowing effortlessly to the winter garden & balcony
• Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances & lots of bench space
• Generous balcony perfect for alfresco dining and with stunning city views
• Second private balcony off the main bedroom
• Modern main bathroom, with elegant vanity
• Easterly aspect receiving pleasant sunlight all year round
• Large built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
• Luxury en-suite with separate shower and bath
• Large Private study or 3rd bedroom offering flexible living options
• Climate controlled air-conditioning system
• Internal laundry and ample storage
• Security car space and lock up storage
Outgoings per quarter:
Total Area: 133sqm
Internal Area: 114sqm
World Tower is not only a prestigious skyscraper, but it features some exclusive perks for its residents. Relax in the sauna & spa, or cool off in the resort style pool! Keep in shape in the fully equipped gymnasium or have some fun in the games room. With 24hr security and a concierge, you can expect the best service and quality of living.
Boasting a long list of features and perks, this will make an elegant home or a valuable investment for its lucky new owner.
Contact Joseph Fairchild for all enquiries 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org