Step into this spacious and light-filled one bedroom apartment and instantly feel at home. Complete with a generous balcony and private study this is an excellent opportunity for a smart investor or owner occupier to own a piece of the tallest residential building in Sydney.
The location alone is unbeatable, with every conceivable city convenience at your doorstep. Take a stroll to Darling Harbour or meet friends for a coffee at World Square. With Paddy's Markets, Chinatown, Pitt Street Mall and Hyde Park as your backyard, what more could you want?
• Large, carpeted master bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe
• Luxury bathroom with bath, and separate shower
• Relax in your open plan tiled living and dining area with climate controlled air-conditioning
• Spacious and private, tiled media room
• Designer kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
• Generous balcony ideal for outdoor entertaining, with pleasant city views
• Internal laundry and separate storage cupboard
Not to mention World Towers superb facilities: indoor heated swimming pool, spa, and sauna, fully equipped gym and games room. World Tower also maintains a high standard of security and modern sophistication to take city living to new heights.
• Total area: 69 sqm
• Aspect: East
• Level: 19
• Rent potential: $730/week
Outgoings (per quarter):
• Council Rates: $256
• Water Rates: $175
• Strata Levies: $1,527
This is a must to inspect! These great quality units in World Tower do not last long.
Contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888.