Soaring above the city on the 44th floor of Sydney's tallest residential building, this impressive World Tower apartment showcases breathtaking scenic views sweeping across Darling Harbour, The Anzac Bridge and all the way out to the Blue Mountains.
The location alone is unbeatable, with every conceivable city convenience at your doorstep. Take a stroll to Darling Harbour or meet friends for a coffee at World Square. With Paddy's Markets, Chinatown, Pitt Street Mall and Hyde Park as your backyard what more could you want?
Not to mention World Towers superb facilities: indoor heated swimming pool, spa and sauna, fully equipped gym, private theatrette, sky lounge and games room. World Tower also maintains a high standard of security and modern sophistication to take city living to new heights.
• Large, carpeted master bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe
• Luxury bathroom with spa bath, and separate shower
• Relax in your spacious tiled living and dining area with climate controlled air-conditioning
• Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benches
• Winter garden terrace with ceiling height glass windows enjoying panoramic city views
• Adjoining open balcony taking in the fresh air
• Internal laundry and separate storage cupboard
• Secure parking, storage cage
• Additional storage room on level 44, this is a rare & convenient feature
Apartment also Includes:
• All furnishings inside the property which are of great quality and are exceptionally modern
• Quality appliances including fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, and washing machine
• Lounge, coffee table, two wall mounted Smart TV's (55inch)
• Chairs and divine mirror, remote controlled roller blinds
• Dining set in the winter garden and kitchen bar stools
• Bedroom includes double bed and lovely mirrored bedside tables
• Great additional fixtures including automatic and mood/colour changing lighting
• Quality, large block out curtains for the whole apartment
• Total area: 83 sqm
• Rented at $850 per week (until Feb 2018)
Outgoings (per quarter):
• Council Rates: $256
• Water Rates: $175
• Strata Levies: $2022
This is a must to inspect! Such a stunning apartment will not last long.
Contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888