This contemporary apartment is located within the ‘North’ building; a building that was designed by none other than Harry Seidler, an exceptionally talented architect who has been a consistent winner of architectural awards.
With amazing convenience to the World Square, Pitt Street Mall, Chinatown and endless dining and entertainment options, this is a unique opportunity to live the ultimate Sydney lifestyle.
The living spaces are oriented towards the north, facing the Civic Tower and Goulburn Street. The floor to chest glass balustrades are designed to showcase full city views!
• Bedroom and living areas carpeted throughout
• Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboards
• Modern bathroom featuring a shower and a bath
• Additional 4 sqm of storage – there is no such thing as too much storage!
Savvy investors and owner-occupiers recognise the value of the proximity to shops and public transport - the ‘North’ is located right in the heart of absolutely everything!
• 1 block away (2 min walk) from the World Square Shopping Centre
• 350m walk (4 mins) to the new George St Station
• 400m walk (5 mins) to Hyde Park
Total Area: 61m2
Facilities: Gym, Swimming Pool and Sauna