We, as well as the vendor, are delighted with the result for unit 123.
With the building having high levies + current special levy, we were cautious as we did not wish for the property to age on the market.
Days on the market: 73
We have done a combination of advanced online marketing as well as print marketing for this apartment.
The unit was unoccupied at the time of the sale, which is always great. We have virtually furnished the apartment a few weeks after launching to drum up more interest and keep the listing fresh.
Welcome to unit 123 of the Trafalgar Apartments. Presented to the market for the first time in 18 years.
The interior is elegant with contemporary finishes and an uncomplicated floor plan; however, the apartment's benefits are not only within the walls.
While stunning views are standard, sunsets are even more spectacular at unit 123! You'll love the moments just before sunset as the sky slowly darkens, and the urban sprawl begins to glow in lights of all colors.
Like the building, the amenities are anything but ordinary. Take a dip in the resort-style pool after a long day at work or hit the gym for a weekday workout session.
- Spacious living area
- Spacious bedrooms, the master with balcony access
- Fully tiled modern bathrooms, the ensuite featuring separate shower and bath
- Two separate balconies, facing West
- Walk-in kitchen with quality appliances and gas cooking
- Internal laundry
Outgoings (per quarter):
Special strata levy: $450 (ending on 1st July 2022)
- 6 mins walk (500m) to King Street Wharf, and all Darling Harbour and Barangaroo has to offer
- 6 mins walk (500m) to Pitt Street Mall
- 6 mins walk (500m) to QVB light rail station
- 8 mins walk to Wynyard station
- 13 min walk (1km) to Hyde Park. Walk further to Domain and Royal Botanic Gardens for an extended urban walk.
The apartment has been maintained with care and diligence, and presents a turn-key solution for occupiers and investors alike.
To make an offer to purchase, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected]
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.