Offering ultra convenience in a prized inner city address, this spacious apartment highly appeals to owner-occupiers and investors. It enjoys cityscape views of the Downing Centre and Central Station, moments to Museum Station, World Square, Pitt Street Mall, and superb dining/entertainment choices.
Neatly maintained and ready to be lived in, this residence showcases a good sized open plan layout combining the living and dining zones. It also provides seamless indoor/outdoor living with its choice of balconies, including the expansive main that is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
• Positioned on level 11 of the esteemed 'Hyde Park Towers'
• Modern gas kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances
• Two bedrooms with private balcony, main has built-in robe
• Internal laundry plus basement parking space for one vehicle
• Building features 24 hour security and leisure facilities
• Communal heated pool, spa, sauna and a fully equipped gym
• Fantastic lifestyle base with exciting investment potential
• Within walking distance of Darling Square and Chinatown shops
• Close to cafés and bars, minutes to Surry Hills restaurants
• Near transport, handy to Botanic Gardens and Oxford Street
Total Area: 104m2
Internal Area: 90m2
Aspect: South West
Outgoings (per quarter)
To make an offer on this extraordinary home or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.