This Studio apartment can be easily defined as a stylish space. Located in the heart of the CBD, this apartment showcases easy access to Pitt Street Mall, Darling Harbour, Sydney Aquarium, and other major attractions.
Its living room with a space-expanding balcony glass door, makes ingenious take on small-space living. It offers enough space for a table perfect for your morning coffee. The white color kitchen concept with modern style equipment, creates a wider effect of the space. The bedroom’s serene neutrals on the walls and floors create a perfect—restful retreat, which gives this apartment complete sophistication. The Crisp bathrooms in white and neutrals with a floating mirror and vanities add to the luxe look and feel.
• Situated in the heart of CBD
• Proximity to shops and other major attractions
• A spacious living room that’s large enough for a conversation corner
• Floor to ceiling sliding glass balcony doors, maximizing light and air
• Fully self-contained kitchen space area with beautifully finished cabinets
• Elevated bedroom area that’ll make for a better night’s sleep
• Wooden flooring throughout
• Fully tiled bathroom with vanity and cupboard
• Internal laundry
• Car stacker
Total Area: 41m2 + car stacker
Internal Area: 41m2
Rent: $530 per week
Lease term 12 months commencing 25/01/22
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.