Welcome to 2307 Victoria Tower - your new Sydney home!
This beautifully renovated apartment offers a unique and desirable lifestyle right in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
You'll love the location - it's minutes to Hyde Park, Town Hall, the Queen Victoria Building, and Pitt Street Mall. Walk to all the best shops, restaurants, and attractions Sydney CBD offers.
Where stunning views are standard, You'll especially love the moments just before sunset as the sky slowly darkens and the urban sprawl begins to glow in lights of all colours!
The contemporary white interiors are fresh and inviting, while the open-plan living area is perfect for entertaining friends or relaxing after a long day. The two bedrooms are spacious and offer plenty of storage options, while the bathroom is fully tiled, ensuring the apartment stays low maintenance.
Additional features include reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort, an internal laundry with a dryer, and one secure car space.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
• Open plan entertainment area featuring floor-to-ceiling windows designed to capture the light and views of the glittering metropolis beyond
• Private balcony with sweeping views of North and Western Sydney CBD. The glass balustrading ensures the views are unobstructed.
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite stone benchtops, and stainless steel appliances
• Queen-sized bedrooms with built-ins, central A/C system, internal laundry, secure car space
• The apartment has just been refreshed with brand new carpets, paint, and handy touch-ups, providing a turnkey solution for the new owner.
• Well-managed, tightly held boutique building with lift access
• Short walk to Town Hall Station, Light Rail stations, Woollies Town Hall, Hyde Park, QVB, and Pitt Street Mall
• A short stroll from Darling Harbour, Royal Botanic Gardens, and further onto Northern CBD
• Don't miss out on this incredible Sydney lifestyle - call us today for a private inspection.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
A 3 mins stroll will take you to Queen Victoria Building for a prestige shopping and dining experience. For more mall-like shopping, head further onto Pitt Street Mall - one of the renowned shopping strips in the Southern Hemisphere.
Green space is of no shortage either, with Hyde Park only 2 mins stroll from the apartment. For an extended exercise, stroll further onto Domain, Royal Botanic Gardens, or the Barangaroo Reserve.
Head down South and follow your nose, and you will find Chinatown, Market City, and Darling Square, a brand new cultural hub home to world-class dining and laneway bars.
Total Area: 93m2
Internal Area: 79m2
Aspect: North and West
Outgoings (per quarter):
To make an offer, please get in touch with Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.