Immersed in glorious views of Anzac Bridge and the cityscape, this sunlit apartment promises a vibrant inner city lifestyle in a walk-to-everywhere address. It commands an elevated setting on level 24 of 'The Summit', with a central address accommodating a contemporary lifestyle of ultra-convenience.
With nothing left to do but to move in, the property provides a low maintenance haven right in the very heart of Sydney. Its prime position opposite World Square is steps from gourmet restaurants, cosmopolitan shops and Town Hall transport, while also close to Darling Harbour, Chinatown and Hyde Park.
• Neutral interiors embrace good sense of natural light
• Open living zone flows outdoors via full length glass doors
• Wide covered balcony enjoys stunning Anzac Bridge outlooks
• Stone kitchen showcases stainless appliances and gas cooktop
• Two generous bedrooms include one with direct outdoor access
• Large main bedroom offers full ensuite through a walk-in robe
• Good sized main bathroom as well as handy internal laundry
• Timber floors, air conditioning, secure single parking space
• Provides a fantastic opportunity suited for owner-occupiers
• Wonderful addition to a savvy investor's property portfolio
Outgoings (per quarter):
Strata: $6,359 (special levy)
Tenancy: Leased at $1050per week until 06/09/2024.
To make an offer on this extraordinary apartment or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.