Offering low maintenance comfort, indoor/outdoor harmony and superb on site amenities, this bright apartment in 'The Summit' provides an enticing lifestyle opportunity in the heart of Sydney CBD. Its ultra-convenient location promises easy access to World Square, Town Hall and Queen Victoria Building.
Whether a turnkey residence or portfolio addition, this apartment presents a readymade prospect for owner-occupiers and investors alike. This property is within walking distance of Museum Station, while moments away from Chinatown, Paddy's Markets, Darling Square, Westfield Sydney and ferries.
• Light filled open living and dining zone flowing outdoors
• Sunwashed oversized terrace caters for alfresco entertaining
• Sleek granite kitchen also equipped with Smeg appliances
• Two bedrooms include one extending to the alfresco setting
• Main bedroom features a walk through robe to full ensuite
• Good sized main bathroom showcases floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Custom built internal laundry plus parking for one vehicle
• Access to the car park is via Douglas Lane
• Sydney light rail right at your doorstep
• 24 hour security, In-door heated pool and sauna
• Building also has communal games room and gym facilities
• Minutes away from Hyde Park and Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney
• Deceased Estate
Outgoings (per quarter):
Strata: $5,564 (special levy)
To make an offer on this extraordinary apartment or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Cintia Elkhoury at 0410 434 979 or [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.