On offer for the first time in 19 years, high up on level 24, this East facing apartment represents a singular opportunity to roll up your sleeves and create your dream vision. This two-bedroom apartment features a generous floor plan, gleaming harbor and cityscape views, and charming floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Entry into an oversized living and dining room opening up to the balcony
• Floor to ceiling glazing ensures panoramic city views
• Parallel Kitchen with adjoining laundry room
• Spacious master bedroom with enclosed balcony access and ensuite
• Main bathroom with bath over shower
• Dream balcony, spanning the whole length of the apartment
• Unbelievable views of Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral & the sparkling Harbour beyond
• One secure car parking space
Museum Towers is one of Sydney CBD's oldest residential skyscrapers. The building goes through a series of facade remedial works followed by a complete facelift of the lobby and common areas. Once completed, Museum Tower will stand shoulder to shoulder with the city's highest grade buildings.
For more information on works, please refer to the strata report.
Total Area: 113m2
Internal Area: 99m2
Free strata report available. Please enquire within.
To make an offer please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.