203/768 Elizabeth St is one of those homes that instantly makes a welcoming impression. With a simple layout, the space is functionally elegant and shows off some luxury design features such as timber floorboards, glamourous kitchen with island bench, lots of internal storage and a spacious balcony peacefully overlooking evergreen treetops.
- Spacious and light-filled living with timber floorboards
- Open gas kitchen featuring solid stone benches and island
- Magnificent bedroom with a huge built-in wardrobe and plush carpet
- Generous balcony with timber deck floors, the perfect setting for alfresco dining
- Stylish, fully tiled bathroom with large shower and sleek finishes
- Large internal storage cupboard + internal laundry with dryer
- Air-conditioning, security intercom
- One secure car parking space
Total Area: 78m2
Internal Area: 64m2
Aspect: West Facing
Tenancy: Vacant Possession
Rent Potential: $520 - $600 per week
To make an offer to purchase please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.