This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.metrorealty.com.au
Brand New Duplex - Recipe for a Happy Home
107A St Georges Parade is state of the art, a double-story home that is sure to impress. The home was built with a sophisticated design catering to all the stages of your investment journey. Services have been built-in to allow for converting the 1st bedroom to a fully self-contained studio and adding an ensuite bathroom to the 4th bedroom if desired. Additional inclusions are cleverly incorporated to allow for expansion and dual-income streams in the future.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 1 Powder Room (4th W/C), 1 Lockup Garage & additional car space
- Exquisite and opulent design with glass features and high ceilings optimizing natural light throughout
- Downlights, practically endless storage, air-conditioning, separate laundry room
- Open living room, gas kitchen with island bench and a walk-in pantry
- Delightful, undercover outdoor space and private balcony off the 4th bedroom
- massive master bedroom with ensuite. All the bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Positioned on a quiet street surrounded by parks, sports grounds, and only a 10-minute walk to Allawah Train Station
Allawah is a hidden gem of South Sydney! Locals have described the neighborhood as family-friendly, quiet, and easily accessible by walking and public transport. Tucked between Hurstville and Kogarah Bay, the property is in a prime position to enjoy proximity to the bay's sparkling waters and surrounding parks while still having proximity to Hurstville's Westfield Shopping center and diverse dining options.
- Hurstville Westfield & Hurstville CBD
- King George's Rd Shopping ( Pharmacy, Medical Centre, Cafe's, Fruit Market)
- Maan Shann Friendship Park, Empress Reserve & Meade Park
- Carss Bush Park and Kogarah Bay
- St George Hospital, St George Private Hospital, Waratah Private Hospital, Hurstville Private Hospital
- Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Centre
- A myriad of primary & secondary schools and childcare options
To make an offer, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.