This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.metrorealty.com.au
An Urban Getaway to Complement Nature
At one with the elements, this unique four bedroom home integrates with its surroundings, allowing you to immerse yourself in nature. Family memories are created here. The home is established as a dual occupancy residence making it well suited to a family who enjoys extra space and privacy or an investor.
- The home nestles into a sloping site which backs onto the lush national park
- Revel in the calming effect of surrounding bushland, with exceptional views from all angles
- Elegant paving and landscaped gardens lead to the entry of this one-of-a-kind home
- Formal entrance flowing into an inviting living space refreshed with new paint and carpet
- Let loose your culinary creativity in the superbly appointed upper-level kitchen. Complete with Bosch dishwasher, top quality oven and convection stove top.
- Two walk-in pantries mean clutter free cooking. This is a professional grade kitchen.
- Covered, upper-level deck perfectly suited to enjoy breezy outdoor dining.
- The home is infused with generosity, enjoy oversized bedrooms and abundant living spaces
- Stylishly appointed master bedroom with modern ensuite, and enjoying sun-drenched views of the forest, complete with large built-in wardrobes
- Downstairs the abundance continues with two more huge bedrooms, second laundry, second kitchen/dining and luxury main bathroom with spa bath and shower - all with fresh paint
- Massive lower level deck, the perfect setting for relaxing outdoor living
- Beautiful trees and established gardens define the large backyard with endless potential
- Your own private sanctuary, enjoy the peace and quiet with easy access to the Sydney CBD
- A wonderful amount of storage inside the home with the addition of basement level storage
- Easy access to National Park trails, the forest is your backyard
- Safe and quiet street with ample, free on-street parking
Land Size: 575m2
Inspect: As advertised or by appointment
Outgoings (per quarter):
Council Rates: $381
Water Rates: $235
For enquiries please contact Joseph Fairchild
on 0425 945 888 or firstname.lastname@example.org