Tucked away in the quiet street of Bulwara Road, this newly renovated tri-level terrace is a conveniently short stroll from Darling Harbour, scenic parklands, public transport, and Glebe, a mecca for arts and entertainment in Inner Sydney. A meticulous renovation has ensured the home exudes modern elegance and comfort while keeping its heritage and character.
You are greeted by the brand new kitchen and dining area as you walk through the front porch. The superbly appointed kitchen features quality stone, craftsmanship, European stainless steel appliances, and gas cooking! The white-finished cabinets of elegant proportions laced with the dark grey stone benchtops complete the monochromatic look.
At the heart of the plan is a lounge area that can be accessed from the dining area and the courtyard, all entertainment areas flanking it on all sides. The courtyard is a place of vibe and is a perfect sitting/entertaining area while also flooding the kitchen and lounge room with natural light.
You will appreciate the courtyard timber cladding laced with feature wall tiles also.
The queen-sized bedrooms are made for a better night's sleep! Enjoy the brand new bathroom with a frameless walk-in shower, separate bath, ample storage, and modern fixtures, including a heated towel rack.
• Double brick terrace over three light-filled levels
• The effortless flow between kitchen, dining, lounge, and courtyard space
• Supermodel of kitchens featuring European stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
• Entertainer's courtyard with gorgeous timber cladding laced with stone feature wall
• Two sizeable bedrooms, master with balcony, one brand new bathroom
• Third-level rooftop overlooking an urban vista across lush green foliage
• Enjoy light-filled, glass wrapped modern stairs
• Split system A/C on all three rooms
• Quietly positioned amongst residential terraces, you can usually only expect local traffic on Bulwara Road
• Close to Ultimo Public School and Sydney International Grammar School
• Broadway and UTS within 1km; 5 mins walk to the nearest light rail stop
• Stroll Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Darling Harbour & Haymarket
• Obtain council parking permit plus visitor parking permit
• Approximate rates: $302/quarter council, $167/quarter water rate
• Approximate land size: 70sqm
• Approximate terrace floor space: 105sqm
While it's easily accessible, this special tree-lined neighborhood feels miles away from the hustle and bustle of the CBD, even though it's right on the doorstep! A short stroll will see you in Darling Square, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, Central Park, Sydney Fish Markets, and even Broadway dining, retail, and cinema sectors!
Situated at the pivotal end of the Ultimo-Pyrmont peninsula, this property is poised to take advantage of the Eastern Harbour City vision and infrastructure plans and the Sydney Fish Market renewal programs.
To make an offer, please get in touch with Cintia Elkhoury on 0410 434 979 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.