Set in a prominent position in the cultural hub of Surry Hills, here is a rare opportunity to secure an in-demand space in a highly desirable location. The space is defined by a wide, tree-lined frontage at the junction of Bourke St, Short St & Church Lane, enjoying never-ending foot traffic and high visibility.
Inside the spacious shop, you'll find timeless, polished concrete floors, an open layout with expansive windows highlighting the north-easterly sunshine.
Just moments from Oxford St, surrounded by attractions, bars, restaurants, and transport links, this is the perfect vantage point to supercharge your cash flow or compliment the success of your brand.
• Window frontage onto Bourke Street and Short Street
• Unmissable 12m (approx) window exposure to Bourke Street
• Total of 171sqm space on title
• Secure car space included on title
• Flexible use - invest, or owner occupy. Long term tenant in place until 2023 - however, the option for an owner occupation earlier than that is available.
• Poised in a high-density area, located on the bottom of a residential building and next to Woolworths Surry Hills, local cafes, restaurants, and a medical center.
To obtain an information memorandum or make a private booking to view the shop, please contact Joseph Fairchild on 0425 945 888 or email [email protected].
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.