Charming Terrace in Iconic Location
Townhouse - The Rocks NSW
Elegantly spaced over two character-filled levels, 48 Gloucester St will surprise you with its charm from the moment you walk through the door. A rare chance to live amongst the Historical delights of ‘The Rocks’, this spacious home does not disappoint.
– Striking and iconic facade, beautifully maintained and heritage-listed
– Updated features include timber floorboards and modern kitchen
– Enjoy high ceilings, quaint light fittings and ornate windows
– Generous size (107 sqm) which includes a private rear courtyard and sunny entry terrace
– Featuring light-filled living area and formal dining areas
– Ample kitchen space and internal laundry
– Moments from Sydney CBD, Circular Quay public transport
– Stroll to Harbour Bridge and Opera House
– Five minutes to the new Barangaroo Reserve precinct
– This property is available Unfurnished
For any questions contact Francis Yang on 0430 123 028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To be automatically updated on inspection times as they become available please SUBMIT an ENQUIRY.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath