This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.metrorealty.com.au
Luxury Living at Central Park
Right above Central Park Mall, One Central Park’s West Tower sets exceptional standard to the modern high sky living. The home delivers luxury and sophisticated inner city setting in the heart of Sydney. Featuring the famous vertical garden complimenting building's exterior façade with organic interiors matched with curves and glossy finishes throughout. Partnered by open spaces of lush parkland and Central Park Mall, One Central Park offers unparallel lifestyle and conveniences.
- Open plan living area seamlessly integrates with winter garden styled balcony perfect for entertaining
- Double-sized bedroom w/ built-in robe
- Modern kitchen with SMEG gas cooktops and quality appliances
- 24/7 Direct concierge from the apartment, secure video intercom, secure basement storage cage
- Community facilities including barbeque area, fitness centre with pool & spa
- Well-connected to all public transportations including City Rails and Sydney Light Rail
- Extras include a separate study, reverse cycle a/c, internal laundry, security intercom, lift access & underground storage cage
World class University & higher education institutions:
- 200m to University of Technology Sydney
- 120m to UTS Engineering and IT faculty
- 700m to UTS Library
- 350m to UTA Art Faculty
- 230m to University of Notre Dame, Sydney
- 800m to University of Sydney
- 350m to TAFE Ultimo
*** Love this property and want to apply? ***
To apply for this property please click the 'Apply online' button or go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
*** If you would like to inspect the property ***
If you would like to view the property please SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY with your preferred day and time - you will have more information emailed to you instantly.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.