Welcome to this elegant and stylish apartment on the top floor of a sought-out 'Chatsbury' building. The apartment is set in the Bayside dress circle. It presents a perfect opportunity for those who appreciate character-filled areas, with easy access to Breare Park and Rushcutters Bay Park. You'll be just 2 minutes walk (93m) from the 311 bus stop, making it easy to get around Sydney.
• Elegant Art Deco building, secure lobby entrance
• Two good-sized bedrooms
• Kitchen with gas cooking and washing machine space
• Sun-lit spacious living room
• Original bathroom with bathtub
• Wide sash windows, sunny aspect, natural light
• Walk to Potts Point shops, cafes, and restaurants
• Footsteps to city buses, walk to Kings Cross trains
• Available from 29/07/2022
• No pets allowed
• Unfurnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.