Welcome to 1103 of Darling Rise.
If sipping a latte while admiring the urban vista is your favourite way to start your day, you have found yourself the apartment to make it happen!
The apartment itself offers an exceptional lifestyle with generous spaces and no-expense-spared state-of-the-art finishes of marble, stainless steel appliances, double glazing, timber floorboards, soft close cupboards, and much more.
Location does not get better than this. Without crossing a single road, you will be able to stroll through Darling Square, Darling Harbour, and further onto Pyrmont Bay or to Barangaroo for untold numbers of shopping and dining options. Only moments to Chinatown, University of Technology Sydney, and Central train station.
• Floor to ceiling windows granting uninterrupted views
• The fluid relationship between the open-plan living and the balcony
• Superbly appointed marble kitchen boasting gas cooktop, European appliances, and Blum cabinets
• Bonus island bench which doubles as a breakfast bar and additional storage space
• Enjoy the ultra-modern bathrooms with the ever-popular frameless walk-in shower. Crisp bathrooms, neutrals, and underlit LED mirrors add to the luxe look and feel.
• Two generous bedrooms alongside the hallway, both boasting city views, built-ins, and plush carpets for maximum comfort
• Large entertainer's balcony with glass balustrading ensuring uninterrupted views of the city beyond
• Internal laundry, ducted A/C, intercom system
• Secure parking and storage cage
• Resort style building facilities: sun deck, BBQ, full lap outdoor pool, gardens, community function room, fast charging connection for electric cars plus abundant bike storage
• Available now
• Pets on application
• Unfurnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.