This modern apartment sits high on the 18th level and features a large living area, a full kitchen, and a one-bedroom-like studio with access to the balcony.
World Square location, popular with professionals and hospitality workers alike, is home to some of the best real estate in the city. A short stroll would take you to QVB, Pitt Street Mall, Town Hall, and further onto Darling Harbour and Darling Square. Head down South and follow your nose, and you will find Chinatown, Market City, and Darling Square, a brand new cultural hub home to world-class dining and laneway bars.
For an after-work nature stroll option, you have Hyde Park only 5 mins away (550 meters), and then head over to the Domain or the Royal Botanic Gardens for a different walk.
• Open plan living/dining flowing onto the main balcony
• A gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, a good amount of space for a large fridge, and stainless steel appliances with the added benefit of ample pantry space
• Bedroom featuring built-ins and access to the second balcony
• Two balconies, both with urban views
• Internal laundry
• Resort-style facilities including a fully equipped gym and a full lap pool
• Secure building with intercom
• Available on 22/04/2023
• No pets allowed
• Furnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.