Nestled on the 16th floor of the 'Summit' building, unit 273 can be defined as a functional modern apartment with an unparalleled view of George Street and World Square.
Located across from World Square, a location popular with professionals and hospitality workers is home to some of the best real estate in the city.
A short stroll would take you to QVB, Pitt Street Mall, Town Hall, and further onto Darling Harbour and Darling Square. Head down South and follow your nose, and you will find Chinatown, Market City, and Darling Square, a brand new cultural hub home to world-class dining and laneway bars.
This modern apartment sits high on the 16th level facing East and features a large living area, a modern kitchen, and a queen-sized bedroom that opens up to the balcony.
Unit 273 can be defined by a spacious open layout featuring a combined lounge/dining space, floor-to-ceiling windows to capitalize on the afternoon sun and the city views, and a generous-sized kitchen and bedroom.
• Open plan living/dining area extending out to the balcony
• Spacious balcony with glass railings designed to capture the light and views of the glittering metropolis beyond
• Spacious bedroom with double mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fully tiled bathroom
• Internal laundry, intercom access
• Access to building facilities fully equipped gym, full lap swimming pool, sauna, and spa
• Onsite building management/security
• Available on 04/11/2022
• No pets allowed
• Unfurnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.