Introducing 211 of the Summit, a New York-style one-bedroom apartment that exudes style and comfort from the moment you step inside. This stunning East-facing apartment offers the Sydney CBD lifestyle at its finest, with gallery-like walls and plenty of floor space to enjoy.
The open-plan layout is perfect for entertaining, and the large windows fill the space with natural light. The apartment has just been given a fresh coat of paint and brand-new carpets, giving it a new lease on life.
A stone's throw from World Square, Town Hall, QVB, Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall, and the new light rail as well as Metro Station, this home ideally suits a first-time buyer or savvy investor.
• Living and bedroom areas oriented towards East, granting uninterrupted views of George street, and the hustle and bustle of the city beyond
• Featuring a generous, open-plan combined living and dining
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Queen sized bedroom with built-ins
• Spacious, fully tiled bathroom with separate shower and a bath
• Internal laundry, security intercom
• Refurbed with new paint and carpet
• Located on the 6th floor of a secure building with 24hr management
• Available now
• No pets allowed
• Unfurnished apartment
• The apartment is also available for sale
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.