Soaring on the 31st level of the World Tower, this apartment enjoys a sought-out aspect of the North. The floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the living area have been designed to allow natural light to infiltrate the apartment's interior and provide unobstructed city views.
You'll also love the moments just before sunset as the sky slowly darkens and the urban sprawl begins to glow in lights of all colors!
Enjoy living at the heart of Sydney CBD, just moments to Pitt Street Mall, Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Chinatown, and much more! Nestled atop World Square, you will find your local Coles, Priceline, and numerous cafes and restaurants. Town Hall and Museum Stations are a short stroll away, and light rail stops at you at your doorstep.
• Sought out North aspect. Abundant natural light.
• Open plan living/dining area featuring floor-to-ceiling windows
• Winter garden plus outdoor balcony
• The winter garden can easily be converted into a study or an extended living area
• A remarkable urban vantage point with sweeping views of Northern CBD
• Views of the cityscape are maximized with floor-to-ceiling windows
• Gourmet gas kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
• King-sized bedroom with access to the balcony and built-ins
• Internal laundry with dryer and security intercom
• Exclusive access to resort-style facilities, including pool, spa, gym, and sauna
• Available now
• Pets on application
• Unfurnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.