Freestanding residences in the quiet Marrickville will excite those looking for quality homes. Beyond the period façade of the near-original house, the interiors are tastefully renovated. It is exceptionally well located, being a stroll to the bus, multiple parks, and Marrickville's booming Addison Road.
• Spacious front courtyard
• Lots of natural light
• Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop & adjoining living room
• Dishwasher included
• Double-glazed soundproof windows
• Two light bedrooms with built-ins in one
• Large bathroom/laundry
• Private rear courtyard area
• Additional toilet at the back
• 15mins walk to Newtown Station, 5mins walk to Enmore Park/Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre, 3mins walk to Enmore Children Centre, 10mins walk to Marrickville Public School
• Available from 25/09/2023
• Pets on application
• Unfurnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.