Newly refreshed with timber floors, updated bathroom and kitchen, this spacious brick home boasts welcoming living spaces and oversized bedrooms. Peaceful and quiet, the home sits on a large block with established lawns, trees and gardens. A functional layout complemented by abundant natural light makes this a home to add to your 'must-see' list, welcome to 142 Rodd St, Sefton.
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Open kitchen and living spaces with brand new timber floors
- Two updated bathrooms, main with bathtub and large shower
- Two delightful sunrooms which would suit a private study, kids room or guest bedroom
- Back verandah to enjoy outdoor dining and entertaining
- Spacious back yard with lovely shade trees and garden beds perfect for a veggie patch
- Garden with so much potential! Calling all green thumbs!
- Complete with a workshop and additional undercover area perfect for storage
- 3rd toilet, outdoors, perfect for summer bbq's or days spent in the garden
- Undercover, off-street parking
*** Love this property and want to apply? ***
To apply for this property please click 'Apply online' button or go to metrorealty.com.au/apply
We highly encourage all rental applications and monitor them like hawks!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make their own independent inquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.