Looking for a chic and fully self-contained studio in the heart of Sydney's bustling CBD? Look no further than this stunning apartment at 1007/148 Elizabeth St. The studio boasts a spacious living area, a fully functional kitchen, a private balcony with pleasant city views, and an internal laundry.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity for luxurious urban living in the heart of Sydney. The unbeatable location offers easy access to some of the city's top attractions, including Hyde Park and Museum Station, just across the street. You'll also be just a short walk from the iconic World Square and Town Hall, making this the perfect base for city adventures.
• Open plan living opening onto the outdoor balcony
• Internal storage cupboards and laundry room
• A full kitchen and an outdoor balcony
• Residents' facilities include heated indoor pool, spa, sauna and a gym
• Surrounded by shops and services, steps to trains and light rail
• Short stroll to Twon Hall, Darling Square, Chinatown and Darling Harbour
• Easy walk to Hyde Park, minutes from the Royal Botanic Gardens
• Available on 21/03/2023
• No pets allowed
• Unfurnished apartment
☝️ Love this property and want to apply?
To apply for this property, please go to metrorealty.com.au/apply.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested parties should make independent inquiries about the accuracy of the information provided.